Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yet, another year… another birthday… another cake…

Oh! My Birthday! This is slowly transforming from the most awaited day to the most dreaded day. Yet, another year… another birthday… another cake… God! I’m getting older!!! At least the people around make me feel so… I wish there is a reset button where I can set the clock back to 25!! If I look back, last one year has been alt-tabbing between bharatmatrimony.com and mbamission.com. Besides that I should honestly agree that I worked (rather say ‘was forced to work’) for the first time in my professional life.

After a day of hectic shopping, I kept my mobile in silent mode and went to bed. But some of my good pals Kirru, K, NP, Puppy, Swamy, Chow and Challu, with their wishes, succeeded in waking me up. Kirru took pain to wish me with a cake. On top of this, my mom came down to Bangalore to make my day. Later, my phone kept ringing through out the day. All my friends and relatives were eager to know about my marriage plans than to wish me on my birthday. Everyone says “Get married soon…” To me, it sounded like “Get well soon…” as if I am suffering from a dengue fever.


With my Mom around, I couldn’t skip a visit to temple. After cutting a cake in the afternoon, we went to Magnolia restaurant. K’s surprise visit with a beautiful bouquet added flamboyance to the birthday treat although, the red roses in the bouquet must have scared my mom. Looking towards another year with lots of hope and loads of luck, I wish to do something different… yes something different:D To start off, I’m changing my loyalties from Brazil to Argentina!!!! After all, Does it really matter?

6 comments:

SUBBU said...

Hey,

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Sorry for Delayed Wishes Jayanth..Happy Birthday//Satya

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention my wishes Jayanth :)

Jet said...

Subbu, Satya and Mr/Ms. Anonymous.. Thank u for ur wishes:)

ArunCP said...

Hi Jet,
You are looking older and smarter too in the pics.

Jet said...

Hey Arun, the latter adjective is a fact and the former succeeded in embarrassing me:D